Sunday 20 July 2014

Caramelized Chicken


This is just an easy recipe that tastes so good! When I first made it, my family loved it and then I made it for my friends and they fell in love. We have even made it a party and it was a hit. 

I found this recipe on Allrecipes. Click here to see the recipe there. I made it exactly the same way but used 6 skinless chicken legs instead and cut each of them into 2. I've tried making this with chicken breast but it didn't turn out good. 

Ingredients: 
  • Chicken wings or 6 skinless chicken legs (cut into 2 pieces)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp ketchup
  • 1/2 cup of soy sauce
  • 1 cup honey
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • salt & pepper to taste


Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
  2. Mix all the ingredients in a baking dish and add the chicken and coat the sauce with a spoon.
  3. Bake in oven for an hour (I flip them over after 30 minutes).


And that's it! You have your caramelized chicken. This is so easy to make and everyone loves it at my house. 

Allrecipes have posted a video on it. Click here to watch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment